- September 21, 2018
As a business owner, you might be wondering when is the right time to take advantage of electronic document signing. If you have one or more documents that require signatures on a regular basis, the answer is simple—the sooner the better! And when you choose PaperlessForms as your go-to for creating your forms for electronic signing, you can be up and running in minutes. Consider the following advantages of switching to electronic document signing.
Electronic Document Signing Is Good for Your Brand
There are many factors that consumers consider before deciding to do business with a specific company. Customer service is probably one of the top factors, but so is how in tune a company is with technology and being environmentally friendly. Offering consumers electronic document signing gives your company an easy technological advantage over your competitors. It also shows consumers that you are taking a big step toward reducing your company’s impact on the environment by:
- Reducing paper and ink use, especially when documents to be signed require reprinting or multiple copies
- Conserving electricity that would be used in producing documents
- Reducing your reliance on mail and delivery services that use fossil fuels
Customers feel good about doing business with a company that makes sustainable efforts to help the environment.
Save Time and Money
Think about all the time and money your business spends on the process of getting a document signed:
- The document to be signed must be created and printed out.
- The document may need to be reviewed by several employees and require editing before it can be signed.
- Someone needs to make those changes and then reprint the document.
- An appointment for the person(s) who will be signing the document needs to be set up or the document needs to be mailed, sent by FedEx or faxed to be signed.
- The wait begins as the workflow is paused while you wait for the signature(s).
- Once the documents are received, you need to maintain a secure place to store them.
Making the switch to electronic documents and signatures saves time and money while helping to maintain continuous workflow processes. Documents can be edited on the fly without the need for printing, which saves on paper and ink. You no longer have to pay to deliver those documents to customers since electronic documents allow you to simply send them a link to access their document to electronically sign it. Once the electronic signature is completed, you will be notified by email. Ultimately, you experience faster turnarounds on all of your e-documents.
Make the Switch to Electronic Document Signing with PaperlessForms.com
There is no better time than right now to take advantage of PaperlessForms electronic document signing. We help you convert your legacy forms and documents into interactive digital forms that can be completed and electronically signed in multiple parts, by multiple users, on any device. Learn more about what PaperlessForms can do for you by giving us a call at (866) 256-6900.